The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

half paying attention to this game, what the hell is this
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

Lol ok I jinxed it my bad.

SD

They were up 20 when I flipped over to the congressional session and just like that it's tied. Where did these hidden points come from? Why didn't Washington stop scoring

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

Losing to the B team
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

classic schedule loss on a b2b...they had nothing and they wouldve lost to literally any nba team

move along
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Nets were rockin the Drazen Petrovic jawns tonight

Also Kyrie is doing his weird shtein where he just doesn't show up

Don Ho

I myself am still struggling with the fact the earth is round and dinosaurs.  Need a day off now and then to process.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Lolol Don

In other news Curry tested positive and now the team is in quarantine in nyc

phattymatty

knew that was going to be a fat L once I heard no Kyrie.  I guess Doc can't even outcoach this long standing Sixers tradition.

ice grillin you

playing todays game is a prime example of why i dont watch covid sports...its all a joke
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

Maxey going to have 40 points today. I'm excited.

phattymatty

sorry I was mistaken, he's on pace for 44.

QB Eagles

Terrible prediction skills, he only got 39.