The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

just get swept and move on from brett
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

sixers losing the TO battle 16-5 jo has two more FG than turnovers and they are up 4 after three

wtf
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Helluva run to close the 3rd

KEEP IT UP

PhillyPhreak54

Of course.

C's won't miss now and the Sixers can't find a good shot

MDS

just end this so i can put on the dnc
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagles_Legendz

I for one am shocked that when it comes to running a productive offense in the fourth quarter we find ourselves here.

ice grillin you

this is about as well as the sixers can play against them and they still might lose by double digits

Celtics have a lot of really good players and almost all of them are better than every sixer

ice grillin you

Jo can't get off the floor he's so tired

Eagles_Legendz

they actually didn't get across halfcourt in time there but that's not going to be called in that situation.

phattymatty

I don't remember Tatum complaining after every single play in the past, must be new this year.

MDS

jay wright start putting together a staff

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on August 17, 2020, 09:04:58 PM
jay wright start putting together a staff

Do you think he'd really leave Villanova?

MDS

he aint saying no to simmons/embiid and the nba

hes had offer to take a zesty nba job but hes been waiting for the right spot...which this is

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I'm tired of Brett.

Sloppy ass game. Turnovers were the killer

ice grillin you

Sixers start Thybulle over Horford to defend Tatum and Tatum is just like farg you and is going OFF