The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: AO1 on November 25, 2019, 09:52:06 PM
JoJo Wentz

man did he give a get out of jail free card to Carson or what?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

^^^ :yay^^^

I've had a day to process this, I can't.  Simmons yes, Scott yes, few others I can see but a big man of Embid's stature can't make a single basket in 32 minutes?   Maybe the earth is flat.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

hunt

it's not even the poor shooting game that bothers me. it's that every once in a while, jojo just doesn't look like he wants to be there.  he gets this pouty look on his face, has horrible body language, lumbers up & down the court, & pretty much gives zero effort.  no coincidence that it's usually against bigs like gasol who he can't overpower. it's weak sauce.

but don't worry...he has richaun holmes at home tonight...so we'll get happy embiid shimmying & playing to the crowd.  :sly
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: hunt on November 27, 2019, 08:44:45 AM
it's not even the poor shooting game that bothers me. it's that every once in a while, jojo just doesn't look like he wants to be there.  he gets this pouty look on his face, has horrible body language, lumbers up & down the court, & pretty much gives zero effort.  no coincidence that it's usually against bigs like gasol who he can't overpower. it's weak sauce.

but don't worry...he has richaun holmes at home tonight...so we'll get happy embiid shimmying & playing to the crowd.  :sly

I agree with that.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: hunt on November 27, 2019, 08:44:45 AM

To me, he hasn't looked right all season.  He has a couple of "great" games, but hasn't resembled the dominant force since his illness last spring.  Makes me wonder if there is something else going on.

ice grillin you

he avg 22and 12 in under 30 mpg on a team with zero shooters zero off the bounce guys and almost no passers

oh he and plays elite defense

pretty sure he's fine

MDS

is hunt MAGA? him having problems with the dark skinned african is uhhh...not a shock
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

no he is definitely the opposite of maga if you count your love of roger goodell he might be less maga than you

MDS

my apologies then to hunt...maybe he loves unpaid black labor?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

When does the game start?

SD

Quote from: Geowhizzer on November 29, 2019, 07:55:42 PM
When does the game start?

They're still digesting their thanksgiving dinner

SD

Pelle's an interesting player

Geowhizzer

That wasn't a flagrant foul.

SD

No lead is ever safe with this team