The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

they look like me playing tennis on a hot day...dead
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Welp.

What a loser team they are. Awful body language. Awful energy. Sloppy and lazy play.

Just farging terrible

Don Ho

This is worse than quitting
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Shake Milton is keeping this team alive.  It's offically over.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

Shake and bball the only ones who have been doing hard the last 2 games. Pathetic.

Don Ho

Sure looks like it didn't effect that horrible shot.

Don Ho

Don Ho

Oh my God what a horrible last few offensive possessions!  Being down 11 is a minor miracle as that was one of the worst 12 minutes of basketball all season.

PhillyPhreak54

Why do they keep passing it to Jo way outside and he stands there forever and launches piss poor shots?

Jesus Christ.

He's getting tripled. Find an open guy somewhere.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Disgusting, pure 100% no heart, weak ass effort. 

1983 - I may be one of the few besides Geo and Romey that remembers it.  Every year it's harder to see it through the fog and mist from the fumes of shtein this piss poor organization emits. 

Don Ho

Gotta love Hubie - "look there's a lot of time left"  Maybe if your Boston, GS, Memphis, Bucks but not with this group. 

Since he said that Miami has increased the lead.

phattymatty

Well at least we didn't have to sit through a close game 7 loss.

Doc should be fired tonight just out of principle.

Don Ho

YOU EFFORTLESS fargS!  INEXCUSABLE!  I thought losing to the Nets in 84, the choke job against the Hawks were my two lowest points as a Sixers fan.  This is right up there.  Not the loss as this team wasnt going to win shtein but this pathetic lackluster display.

phattymatty

I'm not sure what was more frustrating, last year or this year. It's close.