Ex-Eagles In The NFL

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 03, 2017, 09:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Christian Elliss claimed by NE

Diomedes

Several teams put in for him.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Did seem a little uncharacteristically early to cut bait on a guy who's made several standout plays on special teams. Making his first career start against the 49ers and surrounded by other replacement level guys in the middle of the D was never going to turn out well. But maybe the tape revealed too many plays where he wasn't even remotely approaching what the coaches wanted him to do.

Don Ho

December 7, a day that will live in infamy.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

Good for him. Hope they knock SF out

ice grillin you

how does the nfl not lock rosters before the playoffs...its just crazy how you can sign legit players during conference championship week
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 22, 2024, 10:32:40 PMhow does the nfl not lock rosters before the playoffs...its just crazy how you can sign legit players during conference championship week

To be honest I thought there was some rule about adding non ps players to your roster once the playoffs started

Diomedes

I have a sneaking suspicion that, had the Eagles added Ertz for the playoffs, Havas would not have called him a "legit" player.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

oh dont get it twisted hes cooked trash and will offer them nothing...this is purely the lions allowing him to ring chase but he was legitimately on an nfl team a couple of months ago...i just cant believe you can add players like that this week
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

id agree that theres gotta be a roster lock date, but its been this way forever

in 04, after chad lewis got hurt, the eagles signed jeff thomason who at that point wasnt in football anymore. and i recall him playing legit snaps. in the super bowl!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

QB Eagles

Dennard Wilson is the new Titans DC.

QB Eagles

The Raiders resigned Agholor for some reason.

Diomedes