Kate Motherfargin Upton Thread

Started by ice grillin you, July 16, 2011, 07:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

hence, I don't click on links that say "kate talks"

see, we agree
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

methdeez

MDS

nah at some point shell wash up and will do some glamour modelling job for vogue or something
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

hbionic

That's it. It's over. No need to look at another woman again. Those first two pics are heaven.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

yeah as shes grown up shes getting hotter and hotter

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

she has ugly tits...there, I said it

MDS

theyre cartoonishly big...but shes got a thickness to her so it flies

Sgt PSN

I think her tits are fine.  She's got a horrible lower body.  LOL @ little guy thinking she's thick. 

MDS

Sgt PSN

She's 5'10/130.  She'd have to gain 10lbs to be a stick.