Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 06, 2020, 07:43:30 AM
Quote from: Eagaholic on May 05, 2020, 06:15:50 PM
I think Eagles are 3-16 combined against them if I remember the numbers I looked at 5 minutes ago. But Eagles play them both at home this year so they should be good for at least 0-1-1.

i dont see there being a season at all but if there is theres no way there will be fans so im not sure how much home field is worth to anyone this year other than the travel obviously but that is a minimal advantage compared to the atmosphere of a stadium
I think they'll play but pushing back or cancelling is a possibility, especially if there is a big second wave. There's still an advantage with the other team having to travel cross country though. I expect Goodell & Co to be true to form and institute some reasonable social distancing measures. Maybe linemen will have to maintain a 6 foot split, ban press coverage and such. Another advantage Eagles have is their secondary won't have to worry about person to person transmission of the covid from opposing backs and WRs.

SD

ice grillin you

probably was true before the SB win but since they won there's not even a remote chance I could rewatch any eagle game with the bed wetter at QB
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

But you'll watch some game from 1985 with ten penalties or whatever in a row

Munson

McNabb just threw a worm burner to FredEx on the last series of the half
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 14, 2020, 09:12:32 PM
But you'll watch some game from 1985 with ten penalties or whatever in a row

I can't think of anything I wouldn't watch if the participants were in those jerseys

PhillyPhreak54

Rick Tocchet wearing kelly green hotter than Salma or nah

ice grillin you

MDS

that game sparked a 5 discussion on twitter which led me remembering that he drank himself out of the league at a younger age that i am now

donovan barely had a decade of being a high level nfl qb. and andy knew all along
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Motherfarger is a workplace sexual harrassing pig....the drinking part is second fiddle to being a piece of shtein creep on the order of Shady
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

anyone signing their liability waiver to go to the linc this year

dont sue jeffey
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

who is deferring tickets to next year and who is going to milk mouth breathers out of their money instead?

phattymatty

seems like no fans allowed at any games this year is not random information but here we are.

ice grillin you

General_Failure

There might be a preseason game before too many players catch the Corona and the rest actually start taking it seriously and going home.

The man. The myth. The legend.