Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

ice grillin you

theres also a bunch of lineman out there this year that can play outside or in...some that can play every OL position but center which points towards a lineman for two reasons...howie jerks his junk to versatility and they have lane who is old but still good so a guy could in theory battle steen for RG this year and maybe next and also be available to back up lane if he breaks down or falls off a cliff.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Quote from: SD on April 16, 2024, 09:42:27 PM
Quote from: MDS on April 16, 2024, 09:22:08 PMremember they scooped up isiah rogers amid the gambling thing...figure slay/brad cant be as bad...brought back avante. they can add cb day 2. howie going line

Ringo too...he should have played more once it was apparent bradberry was toast

Slay/Bradberry gone after this season so theyre left with very little. DeJean could slide from safety to cb

I wouldn't mind Byron Murphy...I know DT 3 years in a row but they lost cox and Williams is on the last year of his deal...Davis only plays half the season and Carter is always on arrest alert

I love the Murphy scenario! Take him in a heartbeat. Will he still be there? Davis "BIG" concern, verdict still out on Carter so Murphy could be a nice fit.

Totally ok with OL. Saw some chatter about Mims OT from Georgia.  NO THANK YOU! UGA piece nothing to do with it.  He's a one year starter, 8 games?, injuries.  Yes he's a beast but pass.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

And if i understand correctly he's a MUST extend guy?

MDS

milton williams vs bennie logan

who makes canton first
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

SD

Williams is great in a rotation but I get the feeling he's gonna get starter money somewhere

ice grillin you

QB Eagles

They will extend Williams for these reasons:
- The powers that be at the Eagles are high on him
- They want to get a deal done before he potentially has a career year with way more snaps (some potentially at end)
- Most importantly: he was the draft pick where Tom Donahoe was all pissed off at Howie's choice and it was caught on video. Howie is now ride or die with this dude.

Don Ho

Totally forgot Williams was the pick where Donahoe left Howie hanging with the no-return fist bump. Classic!  Almost as funny as the Vikings FO reaction to Howie's Jalen Reagor selection.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho