Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

No one should be surprised that the kind of people going out to restaurants during this would be the biggest creeps.

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

Okay, so another one got arrested for being a scumbag, but that doesn't mean it isn't a real conspiracy! https://twitter.com/joncoopertweets/status/1337520036563574787

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteNASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — Federal investigators are looking into evidence the Antioch man who detonated a bomb in downtown Nashville Christmas morning had spent time hunting for alien life forms in a nearby state park and was interested in "lizard people," according to law enforcement sources.
The sources told ABC News that Anthony Quinn Warner, 63, may have been motivated, at least in part, by "paranoia over 5G technology," but that they also found writings that contained ramblings about assorted conspiracy theories, including the idea of shape-shifting reptilian creatures that appear in human form and attempt world domination.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 29, 2020, 07:38:21 PM
QuoteNASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — Federal investigators are looking into evidence the Antioch man who detonated a bomb in downtown Nashville Christmas morning had spent time hunting for alien life forms in a nearby state park and was interested in "lizard people," according to law enforcement sources.
The sources told ABC News that Anthony Quinn Warner, 63, may have been motivated, at least in part, by "paranoia over 5G technology," but that they also found writings that contained ramblings about assorted conspiracy theories, including the idea of shape-shifting reptilian creatures that appear in human form and attempt world domination.

General_Failure

Big thanks to Reagan for making sure these people weren't locked away from society for their own good.

ice grillin you

Florida...

https://www.tampafp.com/florida-man-jailed-accused-of-mutilating-and-burning-three-little-girls/

QuotePolice say that Jean used an "item" that was hot enough to burn and placed it on the vaginal area of the three children. The victims were transported to a local hospital for treatment.

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

Meh...she ain't one of the organizers, isn't accused of anything actually violent, etc.  She waddled into the Capitol as part of the mob.  They know who she is and where she lives.  She ain't gonna vanish into the haze of the Mexican underground.  I don't see the big deal.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

it's more the hypocrisy....not only would a person of color not be allowed to do this but you got minorities in jail all over the country who sit there for months and even years for the most minor offenses because they can't afford bail...but someone who was part of an attempted coup gets to go on an international work retreat