Week 7 - Giants: Awful Football, Awful Debate, Awful Country

Started by MDS, October 18, 2020, 06:31:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i get the blooper reel aspect of jones run but these post game shows are talking about like the giants didnt still score a td and it cost them the game....its amazing
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 22, 2020, 11:36:43 PM
MVP is Kelce for giving the offense room to operate in the red zone.

For real. Short red zone plays with that OL is brutal.

MDS

j picks the eagles to win regardless of anything but nailing 22 is *golf clap*

and your eagles are in 1st place in the nfc east
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 23, 2020, 12:04:02 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on October 22, 2020, 11:48:19 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 22, 2020, 11:47:31 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 22, 2020, 06:23:43 PM
Eagles 22
Giants 13

Close.

lol what?

I picked 22. Bow down

oh i thought it was a game score prediction not an eagle score...like a game score would be close if it was 22-19 or something

if it was an eagle score thing then damn
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

If you predict the Eagles to cover and they don't, it ain't close.

PhillyPhreak54

Moneyline is still a dub!

I'm just here for picking 22.

SD

Repeat from last weeks thread Elliott thanks for 2017 but farg off

Giants d is underrated but the O line was really bad last night. Worst game of the season which is saying a lot. Looks like d coordinators got a look at the last few games with Mailata and adjusted. He was bad, the ends were killing him with leverage. When bulk and size is your advantage and that's being mitigated you better start shuffling your feet to adjust.

Doug needs to stop with the exotic bullshtein play calling in the red zone but especially within the 5.

Wentz is farging frustrating

Slay didn't have his best game but he was still the best dB on the field

Diomedes

(taken from /r/eagles)

Boston Scott / Giant Killer

Has played 20 games for the Eagles, 3 of those against NYG.

3 highest rushing yard totals in a game are 59, 54 and 46- all 3 against the Giants.

3 highest receiving yard totals in a game are 84, 69 and 46- all 3 against the Giants.

3 games against the Giants account for just 15% of his career games, but they also account for:

44% of his career rushing yards (159/358)

67% of his career receiving yards (199/298)

83% of his career TDs (5/6)

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Apparently this game was the first time in Carson's career that the lead a 4th quarter comeback from 7+ down.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

i believe this was the 2nd do or die td drive at end 4Q that he finished. last year against the giants was the other, which they then won in ot

last week sort of counts? he got the td but not the 2. there was one in 16 against also bmore where he got the td, they went for 2 and the win but didnt get it. will submit he is not russ wilson with the game on the line where you know for a fact its happening...but he aint 5 where you know its not
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.