Jordan Matthews, WR, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PhillyPhreak54, May 09, 2014, 08:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

He's mediocre.  He's an improvement for the time being, however.

Get well soon, Alshon. 

QB Eagles

Assuming his hamstring works and he's not supposed to be a #1 WR, this is fine.

ice grillin you

Quotethen she got pregnant. So we always say we have a Buffalo baby. There's nothing to do there, except each other.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

hunt

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

General_Failure

The answer they've been looking for. That should set them up nicely for the playoff run.

But seriously though, if he can still catch they should immediately make him the #1 WR.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

This is a joke right?

If this doesn't say we're raising the white flag nothing does.

I'm out
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

It's not like star receivers are just sitting on the waiver wire for anyone to claim.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Quote from: MDS on November 05, 2019, 03:45:59 PM
was torrance small unavailable

Word is they asked Torrey Smith to come out of retirement

Glad they wasted a 2nd round pick on a slow wr who was projected to go in the late 3rd/4th

Why not just sign AB. They have cap room. Sure he's nuts, but maybe Peters can keep him in line. TO didn't go nutso until year two.

General_Failure

Could you imagine a team that had both AB and Josh Gordon?

MDS

Quote from: AO1 on November 05, 2019, 07:47:51 PM
Why not just sign AB. They have cap room. Sure he's nuts, but maybe Peters can keep him in line. TO didn't go nutso until year two.

"nuts" = sexual assault

PhillyPhreak54

He passed the nuts train a long time ago. He's full blown bat shtein crazy now.

Oh and he likes to jerk off onto unsuspecting females backs