Malcolm Jenkins, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Munson, March 11, 2014, 05:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: Munson on March 17, 2020, 06:42:07 PM
Damon Moore was the dog tree story no? Whereas JR Reed ripped up his knee running away from a dog and hoping a fence. I think.

That was him...didn't he hurt his knee jumping a fence too?

Diomedes

I thought Moore had an actual football injury, apart from getting in trouble for leaving his dog tied up to a tree.

Hamner was actually abusing dogs, I think.

And JR Reed...he was jumping the fence, but I don't recall that it was while running from a dog. 

Michael Vick was caught running an unlicensed doggie day care and made an example of because he was out da mud and gettin' too cocky.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

Moore was the one arrested for abandoning his dog.

Don Ho

Hopefully within the next 3-5 years they can assemble another Lito, Brown, Dawk secondary.  You know, kind of like the last descent LB crew they had.  You all remember Robinson, Bergey, LeMaster, Bunting when you were in your hampers.

Starting to feel like they may go heavy secondary in this draft ala 2002 - Lito, Sheldon, Lewis.  No problem with that. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Moore tore his acl but I think it happened on the field. I thought another player got hurt jumping a fence. Maybe it wasn't an Eagle or maybe the coronavirus is kicking in and I'm hallucinating

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: AO1 on March 17, 2020, 06:40:08 PM
JR Reed definitely ripped his knee up on the fence but didn't another Eagle do the same...thinking of an LB or safety and they also left their dog tied to a tree or something. Jay help me out here

Correct. Best play as an Eagle was the angle he took on Ron Dixon on The Lambuth Special at The Vet

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

That's the best possible place.  Looking forward to see what they paid him.  Half expecting to learn that Washington offered him more and he said no thanks.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

PhillyPhreak54

Reasonable deal for him.

Stupid move.

MDS

pretty clear this was a turn the page move...they wanted to change up the leadership structure of the team
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Could've lived with that. He's declined and is old but unless they replace him with someone other than Mills I don't see how you let him walk.

Rome

Their secondary is going to be atrocious.  Mills sucks at CB.  He's going to be a speed bump at Safety.