Malcolm Jenkins, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Munson, March 11, 2014, 05:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Just a dumb move all around.

farg off Howie.

QB Eagles

Declining, expensive, on the wrong side of 30. If you didn't see this coming, I don't know what to tell you.

Geowhizzer

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 17, 2020, 03:44:47 PM
I don't.

WTF

I was being facetious for the most part. Remember when they let Dawkins walk and replaced him with Macho Harris

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Ain't he the one who lost a leg trying to hop over a rusty fence?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

ThAt was...JJ Reed I think? Dude looked like a legit kick returner too until that happened
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

i wouldve made an exception for him but a declining 33 year old is the kind of guy who dont want to pay

be interested to see what he gets numbers wise
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

There's plenty of cap room to be had, he should get paid by someone.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

My favorite Eagle next to Brown and Dawk. 

He wasn't playing on his current deal and he's on the back end of his career. 

Sad but there it is. 

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Munson on March 17, 2020, 05:19:23 PM
ThAt was...JJ Reed I think? Dude looked like a legit kick returner too until that happened

JR Reed

Same as Derek Witherspoon. Showed great promise as a KR and then had a leg injury.

Diomedes

At what price does this become a mistake?  If another team gets him for $12M per year?  $10M? 

My point is...maybe it's time regardless what he gets elsewhere?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

JR Reed definitely ripped his knee up on the fence but didn't another Eagle do the same...thinking of an LB or safety and they also left their dog tied to a tree or something. Jay help me out here

Munson

Damon Moore was the dog tree story no? Whereas JR Reed ripped up his knee running away from a dog and hoping a fence. I think.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

Damon Moore.  I thought he was going to be great.  Don't remember his injury involving a dog.  Did it?

A lot of dog stories with former Eagles.  Thomas Hamner anyone?

This dude called Michael Vick, too.