Super Bowl - Chiefs: Dreams And Nightmares

Started by MDS, January 29, 2023, 10:07:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

PhillyPhreak54

I ordered a new BG jersey and a Mailata green SB patch one too

PhillyPhreak54

Siposs' practice window has been opened.

Hopefully he's back bc Kern fargin sucks

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

https://www.phillyvoice.com/eagles-rivals-are-developing-hatred-nick-sirianni-his-players-love-him-super-bowl/

One of those guys who if he ain't on your team you hate him. Totally get it and I love that he triggers other fans.

Btw CJGJ needs to be re signed

"Me and coach are straight. That's my boy... I regard him as like brother / mentor, with all the lessons he teaches you and s***."

On Love's comments, Gardner-Johnson said, "Tell him to pick his facemask off the dirt... He's got a captain badge, but what is he a captain of? Ain't no leadership over there. If that's the case, y'all would be where we're at."

PhillyPhreak54

Some shteinbird "reporter" asked Sirianni which of the Eagles he wouldn't let date his daughter.

She's five years old.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

He didn't.

I'd like to know which dipshtein asked it. Maybe the same one who asked him if this was a must win game

SD

Layup question with an obvious answer: Josh Sills

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Shrimp buckets seems dicey to me.  But yeah, TP's are the shtein.  Hope they're from Tacconelli's.

MDS

its probably in house ac-a-me tomato pie

this is the one in roxborough which isnt close to me but damn that snoop dog statue and kenn kweder performance are inticing af