Week 13 - Titans: No Tears

Started by MDS, November 28, 2022, 12:13:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Todd you're an f'ing genius!  This is always the highlight of my week.  Good stuff!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Going to be a tough one today. Hopefully they slow Henry up and force Tannehill to have to throw to the WRs.

Eagles 23
Titans 17

General_Failure

Kelce and Lane getting in their bullshtein early again, I see.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Nice.

Titans can be picked at in the air.

Let's gooooooo

General_Failure

A reminder that Hurts can throw the ball sometimes.

Don Ho

Other than two false starts, a wasted timeout, quez dropping a pass, awesome start!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on December 04, 2022, 01:12:31 PM
Other than two false starts, a wasted timeout, quez dropping a pass, awesome start!

for the record and to defend my man quez it was a slight overthrow due to someone being in jalens face not a drop
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

are they gonna destroy the titans orrrrrrrrrrr
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Well I certainly like how this game is going so far.

PhillyPhreak54

Come on Jalen

If he's on and has time he could throw for 350 today with how the Titans coverages are so far

Don Ho

General_Failure

A textbook Mamula rush on that first down run.

PhillyPhreak54

Fletch blew that 4th down by crashing down

Henry is getting stuffed

PhillyPhreak54

Man that isn't a penalty come on

That's with his shoulder