Week 12 - Packers: Harder Than You Think

Started by MDS, November 20, 2022, 09:09:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

I work with two, possibly three Packer fans. I'm not saying they need to win this game for my benefit, but it would be nice.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Maybe the offensive coordinator will have a clue this game?

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Good night to win a ballgame, boys.

Birds 29
Packers 13

Don Ho

Doing my walk thing and got pissed off trying to do the NBC app and all the farging passwords I have to do to get in so I just went to WIP and I'm getting Merrill and Mike quick so I am really jacked I have not listen to a game called by Merrill in probably 10 years
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

PhillyPhreak54

Hurts is in farg you I'll do it myself mode

General_Failure

Hurts definitely thought about cutting back for a TD for a half a second.

MDS

they are really afraid to let hurts throw...but i guess it dont matter do it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

They're a running team and his security blanket is hurt. Go with what works.

Also, I'm chortled by a RB named Gainwell.

General_Failure

Oh, this is gonna be the fun kind of shteinshow.

MDS

General_Failure