Week 11 - Colts: The Next Episode

Started by MDS, November 14, 2022, 11:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NC_Eagle

Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

QB Eagles

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Only saving grace that makes me feel better really is I think a lot of us at the beginning of the year and as this winning streak was going on had this game chalked up as a loss
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

GeneralZOD

And there it is. Thank you Jalen Effin Hurts...

18/25 190 yds 1 TD, 86 yds rushing, 1 TD

107.1 QB Rating

All the man does is win or puts the Birdz in a position to win.

Hatin' on the man makes you stupid as farg; y'all betta get ya #1 jersey before them shteins sell out.

Holla at me when he goes down as the greatest QB in Eagles history.
CF Record Holder - Oldest User With Least Amount of Posts

QB Eagles

The real loss was the feckless Rams unable to beat the Saints.

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 20, 2022, 02:21:21 PM
There's not a worse nfl player than covey

I'm not saying anything positive about Covey here but the Eagles kick return blocking is probably the worst in the NFL. Unbelieveable how many punts land surrounded by opponent players and not a non-returner Eagle in sight. KRs only blocked up marginally better. Been glaring all season regardless of the return man.

Elliot is the only positive thing in the whole Eagles special teams situation. Coach Clay gotta go.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

They won? Huh. I don't regret turning it off at all.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Linval Joseph on the end of the game: "I knew we were going to have to drop our nuts... it was that moment, do or die. Who wants it more?"

Him and Suh had a big impact today

Don Ho

Agreed J!  I was so ho-hum about the signings but my brother-in-law was saying no these two beefcakes are going to help the birds so much and God dammit those two were solid as hell today.  I was bummed every time I saw fletch and Hargrave out there.  Good shtein!

QB Eagles

It's not a tough ask to be better than Marlon Tuipulotu. They still miss Davis bigly. When he comes back it'll be interesting to see how they use all the Lego pieces together.

Geowhizzer

After the first Colts drive (that nearly had me reaching for the cannon again), Gannon made the adjustments and the defense held its own.  Got to give credit where credit is due.

Steichen was awful today.  How many play calls did he botch during the course of the game?  WHY THE farg ARE THE EAGLES RUNNING BOSTON SCOTT THREE TIMES IN A ROW WHEN THE GAME IS ON THE LINE?  And I won't even get into that fake-ass attempt after the two-minute warning to draw the Colts offside.  It upsets me too much.

Anyways, they won.   WORST 9-1 TEAM EVER... right?

Don Ho

Great observation!  I was so perplexed trying to figure out why all of a sudden Boston Scott?  I honestly thought they were playing for the field goal to cut it to three hoping the defense we get a stop and get the ball back that's how bad they handled that at the end.  The offside bluff was a
complete joke.

Good win yes, we're all happy, sort of but if this team gets in the playoffs it's not going to be pretty.

phattymatty

not a fun game to watch but yay 9-1.

and vikings just got dismembered by the cowboys.