Week 10 - Commies: Follow The Light

Started by MDS, November 06, 2022, 10:19:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

MDS

really getting embarrassed

all levels. cant get off the field. cant stop the run. cant get pressure on the qb except for 1 play. dc has no answers. wooof.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

I'd like to kick Gannon in the nuts... but he doesn't have any.

NC_Eagle

Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

QB Eagles

Being unable to stop the run is one thing, but what's with these open receivers.

PhillyPhreak54

We are back to kickers making every long FG

What a horrible farging half

MDS

on one hand they werent going to win every game

on the other they are getting worked by a mediocre offense and mediocre qb

season over
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Great start iceholes

The energy is off.

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

This is depressing.

Better get a farging TD here

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

my man j surly tonight

come on fam theyll be fine

General_Failure

I just got home from work, turn on the game to see the defense celebrating an interception. Sounds like everything's going according to plan and I can turn in early.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

Seems dumb that they can't review that and see the clear facemask and make that call to reverse the turnover
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS