Robert Quinn, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Munson, October 26, 2022, 03:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Had a feeling this would happen - people were focusing on Burns from CAR but he would be expensive.

Quinn is going to help quite a bit.

Howie!

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Eagaholic

Love this trade. it's the one trade I was really hoping for. A little bit of a gamble but big upside and not much downside. At this point the birds should be all in for something reasonable and agree with J, Burns would just be too expensive.

General_Failure

Well, they definitely needed some more pass rush. They're in a five way tie for tenth in sacks, but they're close enough to being lapped by Dallas on that stat.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Rome

He's an ideal fit and for a piddly fourth rounder too.

Geowhizzer

I guess Marcus Spears is impressed.  Or a drama queen.  Or perhaps both?

https://twitter.com/espn/status/1585374752352440322

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

When I'm coming home late I catch the I Am Athlete show (broadcast on Mad Dog Sports Radio) and they were lauding Howie too.

Brandon Marshall, Leger Douzable and Shady were on there tonight.

It's funny bc every time I happen to hear Shady on there he's shteinting all over Chip. He never misses a shot at him.

MDS

the media whores are over selling this but its a fine trade

quinn had zero value to the point where the bears sold him off for a late 4th. interesting that they valued that minor asset versus keeping him around as a vet leader for a team that believe it or not can make the playoffs.

hes probably cooked but its worth a crack to see if a competent team and limited, focused snap count can get a few plays out of him per game. i will say the video they dropped of him today he looked like one of the oldheads in my neighborhood limping back from the corner store.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.