Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Diomedes, August 30, 2022, 11:37:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Unpopular opinion: The INT numbers have popped but he's been pedestrian outside of the picks. The depth at the position is a major concern but I think he will be missed less than Maddox.

GeneralZOD

Perhaps Malcolm can come back and give it one more shot...

Any takers?
CF Record Holder - Oldest User With Least Amount of Posts

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on December 03, 2022, 04:42:59 PM
IR

That blows. At least they should get Maddox back next week. Let's see what the scrappy-hardworking-gritty-high motor-lunch pail guy-hard nosed White boy can do

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

just cause you got them on camera doesn't mean you know them
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

I think the case for bringing him back hinges on him being relatively cheap compared to their other UFAs. Making him a $15M franchise tag guy makes no sense. If they have that kind of cash allotted for their secondary I'd expect them to use it on caking off Bradberry.

I do think they bring CJGJ back and not Bradberry, but not on the tag.

PhillyPhreak54

Could use the tag as a place holder to get the full deal done tho

SD

Don Ho

Dear Marcus Hayes.........................
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

It wasn't Gannon that couldn't line up right after motion and gave up a billion touchdowns every single time, but yes.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54