Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Diomedes, August 30, 2022, 11:37:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

One day Thomas Tapeh will have his triumphant comeback and I won't have to eat my words.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Don Ho

Quote from: General_Failure on August 30, 2022, 08:03:50 PM
One day Thomas Tapeh will have his triumphant comeback and I won't have to eat my words.

That made my day GF!  After Phillies debacles past two nights much needed laugh.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

dude spends a real amount of time trolling tom Brady so he's already one of my favorite eagles.

Diomedes

I think all he does is troll people, wherever he goes, from the field to Steam.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phattymatty

ice grillin you

Quote from: TAFKASD on August 30, 2022, 12:19:58 PM
Quote from: MDS on August 30, 2022, 12:17:47 PM
how good of a player can he be if he was traded for essentially nothing?

hes better than what they had, thats for sure

If you're really (really) bored read that Saints thread. Around page 8 or 9 when they see how little they got it's full on meltdown mode. The way they're flipping out is telling.

almost every nfl fanbase massively overrates their own players
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

I was just reading about this guy and apparently he's the biggest shtein talker in the nfl.  Probably why the saint fans love him

MDS

the football wonks talked him up but i cant get past how little he was traded for...he also wore out his welcome in NO i guess just by being a pain in the locker room

regardless of anything even if its 1 year rental hes a massive upgrade on harris
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

I mean he's clearly not any good but the safeties were always going to suck so who cares

SD

Quote from: MDS on September 03, 2022, 05:18:23 PM
the football wonks talked him up but i cant get past how little he was traded for...he also wore out his welcome in NO i guess just by being a pain in the locker room

regardless of anything even if its 1 year rental hes a massive upgrade on harris

From what I read they'd get more comp for him letting him walk as an f/a after next season so probably the locker room issues reported were accurate. He can't be worse than Anthony Harris or K'von where da farg is Wallace

phattymatty

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on November 03, 2022, 10:06:59 PM
nfl interception leader.  wild.

He's a farging stud. Birds d backs are as deep as I can ever remember

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

Apparently lacerated his kidney on Sunday night.  Ouch.  Out indefinitely.