It's Dallas Week!

Dallas Sucks, Dallas Sucks

BigEd76

meh....World Series first....THEN Dallas sucks

but if you wanna talk Dallas, the Eagles are a 3-pt favorite, O/U 49.0

Feva

farg the world series... and

farg Dallas!!!!  Dallas sucks!!!!!
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

BigEd76

welp I guess it's Dallas week now  :-\

Sgt PSN

Quote from: EagleFeva on November 01, 2009, 10:47:33 PM
farg the world series

i guess it's a lose/lose for you no matter who wins. 

farg dallas and farg the yankees

Munson

I've got tickets to this game. Section 222. I expect to be incredibly let down from the Phillies and will need the Eagles to beat the piss out of the farging Cowboys.

farg DALLAS
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

you should stop by igy's tailgate. 

Munson

If I did that I might get arrested for punching a guy in his chins.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SunMo

lol...you can't get arrested for laying on asphalt bleeding, so you are ok to stop by
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

Quote from: SunMo on November 02, 2009, 08:14:37 AM
lol...you can't get arrested for laying on asphalt bleeding, so you are ok to stop by

Toxic waste spill?

Feva

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 02, 2009, 12:27:19 AM
Quote from: EagleFeva on November 01, 2009, 10:47:33 PM
farg the world series

i guess it's a lose/lose for you no matter who wins. 

Nah, not really. I'd rather the Phillies win. Lesser of two evils, I guess. It's just that I personally don't give two shteins about baseball during football season...even if it's the World Series. 
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Sgt PSN

Quote from: EagleFeva on November 02, 2009, 11:40:43 AM
It's just that I personally don't give two shteins about baseball during football season...even if it's the World Series. 

that's because you're a mets fan and their season typically ends when football starts.  ;)

Feva

Knew that was coming.

My black ass...kiss it.