Week 10 - Commies: Follow The Light

Started by MDS, November 06, 2022, 10:19:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

damn Todd, you are on a roll this year!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

MNF means I'm at a bar or I'm not seeing this one.  If I'm at a bar, I will spend too much drink too much and stay up too late.

So Imma miss this one.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Quote from: Diomedes on November 07, 2022, 11:06:06 AM
MNF means I'm at a bar or I'm not seeing this one.  If I'm at a bar, I will spend too much drink too much and stay up too late.

So Imma miss this one.

please keep me updated with this
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

Where Randall?  I wanna hear about Jesus Christ.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on November 12, 2022, 07:34:49 AM
Where Randall?  I wanna hear about Jesus Christ.

Randall would definitely have more insight about the evolution of the quarterback position than Mr Chunky Soup.

Diomedes

So, 5:  what's it like to sit down with two qbs Philly loves more than you?

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

I'm trying to get up for this game, just cant.  Soccer practice starts at kickoff but will set dvr, got all night to watch so ok there (sorry honey no Bachelor In Paradise tonight) the but more so I think it's Phillies hangover.  That whole playoff, WS trip is still messing with my brain.  Damn you Marsh, Hoskins, JTR, Castallanos, Alvarado, Nola!

MDS

donovan acting like hes a hall of famer in that interview thing

motherfarger you gagged in 3 different nfccg's, puked in the super bowl, saw the team play better with jeff garcia in 06 then did the single most horrendous thing in history with the air guitar dance in 09.

get out get out GET OUT

PhillyPhreak54

Five loves you, Todd.

Onto the game

Eagles 27
Commies 13

Let's goooooo

PhillyPhreak54