Jalen Reagor, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by MDS, April 23, 2020, 10:48:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: AO1 on April 23, 2020, 11:21:22 PM
LB is the least important position on the team. I wanted Chiasson as an edge rusher

chaisson was gone
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 23, 2020, 11:20:07 PM
Quote from: MDS on April 23, 2020, 11:19:25 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 23, 2020, 11:15:52 PM

I wanted LB since those three were gone and WR in rd2

smashmouf footbaw

Not even.

Or are you alright with Nate Gerry and...ummm...

you can upgrade over nate gerry without wasting a #1 pick doing it...also they will never lose a football game because of nate gerry an will never win one because of kenneth murray
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 23, 2020, 11:20:07 PM
Quote from: MDS on April 23, 2020, 11:19:25 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 23, 2020, 11:15:52 PM

I wanted LB since those three were gone and WR in rd2

smashmouf footbaw

Not even.

Or are you alright with Nate Gerry and...ummm...

their linebackers are terrible but the position is completely worthless in modern nfl. they need to slow down zeke, lamb, cooper, gallup, saqon, shepard and mclaurin. the farg is a lb gonna do about that.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 23, 2020, 11:21:54 PM
Quote from: AO1 on April 23, 2020, 11:21:22 PM
LB is the least important position on the team. I wanted Chiasson as an edge rusher

chaisson was gone

No shtein

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 23, 2020, 11:20:27 PM
so far in this thread alone....

hes not fast
he played against zesty competition
hes a LESS bulky darren sproles
accusing people of comparing him to desean jackson

And he's not from Hawaii!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagaholic

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 23, 2020, 11:12:24 PM
Quote from: Eagaholic on April 23, 2020, 11:09:37 PM
I don't hate the pick, just the value. He seems like a less bulky Sproles who decided to play wr.

what the farg is happening in this thread now...hes 5 inches and 20 lbs heavier than sproles

think of him as a faster cee dee lamb or justin jefferson
The sky is blue.

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on April 23, 2020, 11:18:01 PM
People are just salty because Dallas got Lamb.

Everything Dallas does makes me salty

Don Ho

Howie Roseman got a speedy wide receiver without having to trade up Thursday night, even if the prize didn't seem as marvelous a gift to fans as they might have been expecting a little earlier.

The Eagles took TCU wideout Jalen Reagor, with highly touted LSU receiver Justin Jefferson still on the board. Jefferson was a member of what was generally considered a top-four group at the position, and Reagor was not. But Reagor has more speed, and tons of potential. His father, defensive tackle Montae Reagor, played for the Eagles in 2007.

Reagor, 5-foot-11, 206, has amazing athleticism but did not enjoy good quarterbacking last season at TCU, leading to a 47% catch rate and some visible frustration at times. He is said to play faster than his official 4.47 timed 40, and he has a 42-inch vertical leap.

Diomedes

I have no opinion.  I like that he's Montae Reagor's kid.  Football in the blood.  I have a good friend who went to TCU and loves him. 

Go Eagles. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

QuoteReagor is going to be a monsta as well... eagles got em

Dez Bryant

Rome

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 23, 2020, 11:13:22 PM
Quote from: Rome on April 23, 2020, 11:08:14 PM
Serves me right for making a Marcus Smith joke at Jay's expense earlier.

They had Kelvin Benjamin right there and said, "we're farging smarter than everyone, so watch this!"

Haha

Kelvin Benjamin...not a good comp bro. He stunk.

He had 2,000 yards receiving and 16 touchdowns his first two seasons before he blew his knee to shreds.  But you're right... he was no Marcus Smith.

Rome

Quote from: Diomedes on April 23, 2020, 11:42:44 PM
I have no opinion.  I like that he's Montae Reagor's kid.  Football in the blood.  I have a good friend who went to TCU and loves him. 

Go Eagles.

QB Eagles

The Eagles already have a WR bust named JJ signed to the roster. But they recently had a spot open up for WR busts ending in -or.

Don Ho

Reagor in his 4 biggest games:
Oklahoma 1 catch 8 yards
Texas 2 catches 55 yards
Baylor 1 catch 9 yards
SMU 2 catches 2 yards

Jefferson 4 biggest games:
Texas 9 catches 163 yards
Florida 10 catches 123 yards
Alabama 7 catches 79 yards
Georgia 7 catches 115 yards

Get it, TCU had shtein at QB but my God, JJ in another solar system.