Tiger kills girl during class photo shoot

Started by Greenfeather, August 19, 2005, 01:07:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenfeather

Knox Harrington....Video Artist!

PoopyfaceMcGee

I at first thought this guy had finally snapped:

That's a sad story, though.  It proves to me that any zoo or "family run animal sanctuary" that takes dangerous animals out of their natural habitat is farging with nature.  Nature doesn't like to be farged with.

henchmanUK

There'll be one farg off big lawsuit landing on that sanctuary's desk.
"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

Sgt PSN

I'm not a big PETA person or anything but killing a wild animal for attacking someone is wrong.  I don't care how much the tiger had been around people before.  It's still a wild animal and acts on instinct. 

hbionic

I agree with Sarge...what farging idiot gets in a cage with a tiger? Didn't that guy from Vegas teach anyone?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Tomahawk

Quote from: hbionic on August 19, 2005, 01:17:17 PM
I agree with Sarge...what farging idiot gets in a cage with a tiger? Didn't that guy from Vegas teach anyone?

There wasn't a cage, semenslammer.

phillymic2000

Quote from: SSgt PSN on August 19, 2005, 01:13:11 PM
I'm not a big PETA person or anything but killing a wild animal for attacking someone is wrong.  I don't care how much the tiger had been around people before.  It's still a wild animal and acts on instinct. 

Whoever let the kid near the animal should have been shot also

JTrotter Fan

The most horrible part is, her mom and/or father was standing there and had to watch their daughter be mauled to death by a big ass tiger.  You never forget that. 
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

Tomahawk

You probably never forget the death of your child, irregardless of the cause.

Yeti

"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Yeti on August 19, 2005, 04:08:31 PM
[Cartman] No bad kitty BAD KITTY

:-D

Cartman:  Moooooom.  Kitty's acting like a dildo.

Cartman's mom:  Well then, I know a certain kitty who's sleeping with mommy tonight.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Sgt PSN

Quote from: FFatPatt on August 19, 2005, 04:12:22 PM
Quote from: Tomahawk on August 19, 2005, 02:26:37 PM
irregardless

Admit it. It's a code word for farm animal lovers.

Is it?  I always thought that's what "Tomohawk" meant.

MadMarchHare

Tigers are endangered.  There are way too many teenage girls.  It only makes sense to feed them to the tigers.
Anyone but Reid.

Yeti

There can never be too many teenage girls.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic