Various camp pictures for your enjoyment

Started by Susquehanna Birder, August 05, 2005, 10:31:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susquehanna Birder

Here are a few pics I took this morning. Some are actual Eagles related...and some are just there in case you want to add a caption.

The place was packed:

I didn't see too much great from Ryan Moats (he's definitely still learning), but he made a great cutback here that had everybody cheering:

With Buck out, Perry had a lot more work, both catching the ball:

...and throwing. This one was for a TD, one of McMullen's few actual catches:

Todd Herremans is a pretty big dude. He was getting reps at LT with the first team, with Hicks at LG.

And now, for your captioning pleasure...

Father Demon

Great pics, Sus... nice job with the camera...

but you should have labeled this one NSFW:

And this one NSF-Eyes
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Susquehanna Birder

LOL...my son was pratically begging me not to take that last pic. I couldn't resist.   :=)

JTrotter Fan

Muffin top baby...all the way.  The muffin's hangin over her shorts and her bikini strap.  Fargin nasty fat hog.
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

Dillen

The guy in the blue circle is not me. I swear.

PhillyGirl

Thanks for the pics, sus....although, I agree with LilSus...the last picture was sooooo not needed. lol  ;)
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MURP

lmao, does she have a cig in both hands? 

sus, those pics are crystal clear. nice.   :yay

Butchers Bill

Wow...its been a couple years since I've been to camp, but there were a ton of people there.  I remember camp in 1998, you could stand literally 3 feet from the players, right up next to the fence with no problem.  Actually chatted with a couple players.
I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Joel1972 on August 06, 2005, 10:41:52 AM
Wow...its been a couple years since I've been to camp, but there were a ton of people there.  I remember camp in 1998, you could stand literally 3 feet from the players, right up next to the fence with no problem.  Actually chatted with a couple players.

You still could in 2001 and 2002.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

Quote from: MURP on August 06, 2005, 09:40:25 AM
lmao, does she have a cig in both hands? 

sus, those pics are crystal clear. nice.   :yay

Looks like one cigarette and one gnawed-to-the-marrow chicken wing.   :paranoid

jeffreyjpa

:-D

Muffin-top, hell...that reminds me more of link sausage.

Susquehanna Birder

Here are a couple from Saturday morning...

A rare picture, indeed: Billy McMullen, actually making a nice catch:

I'm not quite sure what Dawkins was doing here, but he was pretty animated about it:

I tried to get a picture of the back of Ritchie's leg (he has a scar on it), but I seem to have caught some odd "action" in the frame:

Diomedes

Great pics again, Sus.  Thanks a bunch!
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyGirl

Diomedes

Don't worry y'all.  Donovan is not vomiting.   :paranoid
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger