What Is The World Coming To - Part Ten

Started by JTrotter Fan, August 05, 2005, 11:57:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JTrotter Fan

Woman let's her 18 month old daughter become a stoner.   

Link

Now this woman needs to be locked up for more than 5 years and her parental rights should never be restored.  Her exuse..."it helps to control her appetite."
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

QB Eagles

QuoteThe water pipe, called a bong, allows smoke to be drawn through water into a glass tube and inhaled.

Wow. You learn something every day.  O:)

rjs246

Whatever. I get my friends' kids high all the time. Then I rob them of their lunch money and sick my dog on their faces. Everyone needs to lighten up, I mean come on, they're just kids.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Yeti

QuoteNichols said the toddler ran for the bong. When she tried to waive the toddler away, the child threw a fit.

:-D
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

JTrotter Fan

Already an addict at 18 months...be she's going through withdrawals at the foster home.  Wonder when she'll start hitting the crack pipe...3?
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

rjs246

'Addict' and 'marijuana' don't go together.

Let them eat bootstraps.

JTrotter Fan

Oh okay..because so many stoners could just quit right this second and never want it again.

MadMarchHare

Dude, I knew a guy in NC that would put away a pound of weed a week.  He took 3-4 "pot" breaks a day at work because he couldn't handle that long without a puff.  Pot's not that addictive compared to cigs, but it is addictive.
Anyone but Reid.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: The Waco Kid on August 05, 2005, 11:57:12 AM
Woman let's her 18 month old daughter become a stoner.

Link

Now this woman needs to be locked up for more than 5 years and her parental rights should never be restored. Her exuse..."it helps to control her appetite."

I didn't go to drug school or anything but shouldn't it give her the munchies?

rjs246

Quote from: The Waco Kid on August 05, 2005, 12:14:53 PM
Oh okay..because so many stoners could just quit right this second and never want it again.

Um I smoked every day that I was in college and fairly frequently after, as well. I don't smoke at all anymore and it didn't take a big decision or anything. It just wasn't around anymore, so I stopped doing it. It isn't physically addictive at all. Medically proven. People get addicted to a lot of things mentally. I'm sure plenty of you bite your fingernails and have tried to stop before. Are you 'addicted' to it? Don't pretend to know something about it when clearly you don't.

Let them eat bootstraps.

T_Section224

i agree with rjs.  i smoked alot when i was younger, only stopped when i got married.  it was not tough to stop, especially because i didn't have it.  dope is not addictive.
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

PhillyGirl

Quote from: rjs246 on August 05, 2005, 12:18:52 PM
Um I smoked every day that I was in college and fairly frequently after, as well. I don't smoke at all anymore and it didn't take a big decision or anything. It just wasn't around anymore, so I stopped doing it.

Ditto.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Yeti

Quote from: rjs246 on August 05, 2005, 12:18:52 PM

It just wasn't around anymore.

..............and then I went to visit Yeti's farm.

"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

rjs246

Mmmm, Yeti's farm sounds friendly and if its in Vermont, not all that far from me. I still hit the sticky when its around, just don't in search of it. But if there's a farm with a yeti and fields of green, I could be enticed.

Let them eat bootstraps.

JTrotter Fan

Cripes...you were all a bunch of stoners when you were younger. 

You're damn right I don't know anything about weed because I wasn't dumb enough to ever try it.  I didn't want that shtein poisoning my lungs and  my brain.  It's just dumb.