Michael Jackson..Guilty or Innocent?

Started by Butchers Bill, June 03, 2005, 03:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yeti

"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

Geowhizzer

I was just flipping channels, and all the news channels (Fox, CNN, MSNBC) are showing, live, the Michael Jackson caravan heading to the courthouse.

:-D

War in Iraq?  Who cares!

Saddam on trial?  Not important!

Mississippi Burning trial?  Trivial!

It's a good thing that nothing else is happening in the world, or we wouldn't be able to see Michael's car(s) heading to the courthouse.

The Springerization of America is nearly complete.

TV just went off.  :-D

QB Eagles

They delayed the verdict until 4:45 to let the cable news channels savor the ratings a bit longer.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Geowhizzer on June 13, 2005, 04:33:50 PM
It's a good thing that nothing else is happening in the world, or we wouldn't be able to see Michael's car(s) heading to the courthouse.

Nothing else happening? Dude, somewhere out there, rich, telegenic white girls are missing! Missing I tell you! I demand full coverage.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: QB Eagles on June 13, 2005, 04:36:21 PM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on June 13, 2005, 04:33:50 PM

Nothing else happening? Dude, somewhere out there, rich, telegenic white girls are missing! Missing I tell you! I demand full coverage.

Not to mention crazed-looking runaway brides.  :-D

QB Eagles

Look at this fancy crap CNN set up on their front page:

I think that means it's the 4th inning, there's men on second and third base, 2 outs.

Yeti

I say he walks on the bad charges and gets a misdemenor charge of providing minors with booze.

Hbionic

QB Eagles

I predict he's found innocent of the charges listed above, but found guilty of conspiracy to create a media circus.

MURP

anytime you think you are a loser for talking on a football message board just refer to any picture of Michael Jacksons "fans" who stand outside a courthouse for weeks.

Yeti

Quote from: MURP on June 13, 2005, 04:48:05 PM
anytime you think you are a loser for talking on a football message board just refer to any picture of Michael Jacksons "fans" who stand outside a courthouse for weeks.

I always thought we were the cool kids.

Hbionic

Wingspan

LOL...

ok caption contest as to what the rest of the heart says

winner gets a little diddle...
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Most of the TV networks are, apparently, predicting he will be found guilty on most charges.

T_Section224

unfortunately I think he gets one of the alcohol charges at most
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

MURP

Quote from: Wingspan on June 13, 2005, 04:49:54 PM
LOL...

ok caption contest as to what the rest of the heart says

winner gets a little diddle...

you are with the gays Michael, boys dont like your Farts.

T_Section224

Quote from: MURP on June 13, 2005, 04:48:05 PM
I actually feel like a loser for posting about Jackson on a football message board.  :-[
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum