Michael Jackson..Guilty or Innocent?

Started by Butchers Bill, June 03, 2005, 03:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butchers Bill

It just went to the jury...thoughts?

I think the jury will find him innocent.
I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

Father Demon

Guilty.

The he kills himself, and I get pissed off because that's massive points I would NOT receive.....
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

General_Failure

They come back with Innocent, and he grabs a boy's crotch on his way out the door.

The man. The myth. The legend.

rjs246

Does molesting a gold-digging kid from a gold digging family make the molestation any less grievous? More importantly, does anyone care anymore? Someone should just shoot that thing between the eyes and put him out of my misery.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MURP

PhillyGirl

They'll find him innocent, and then he'll do it again.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Wingspan

i think that during deliberation, he's gonna sneak in dressed as a jurur and start fondling them.

guilty.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

dpierce

Michael's gonna moonwalk out of that courtroom a free man...or woman...or something.

Quote from: PhillyGirl on June 03, 2005, 03:56:27 PM...and then he'll do it again.

Exactamundo!
Crier of the week: Terrorists of all backgrounds. Tantrums are selfish acts by children; extortion and murder disguised as fervor for a cause are both selfish and just plain evil. "We're gonna blow up things and kill people until we get our way!" There's a convincing argument, huh?

SD_Eagle5

[Chris Rock] Michael, another kid? That's like another dead white girl showing up at [O.J. Simpson's] house, And O. J. going, 'I know what you're thinking ...' "[/Chris Rock]

General_Failure

I think you missed a couple hundred "Another kid? Another kid, Mike? Another farging kid?" repetitions in there.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

MURP

Dio already has the special edition court TV dvd box set on reserve.

General_Failure

I'm getting the limited edition version. It's got a holographic cover and a medium t-shirt.

Diomedes

They'll ship once they know which ending to put in the main feature, and which to put in the "alternate ending" version.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger