Phillies 2017 Thread

Started by MDS, April 02, 2017, 08:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

No exaggeration, I was this close to driving down to Palm Beach to watch him start.  My wife was gracious enough to remind me that we're going down there NEXT WEEKEND to see our friends in Ft Lauderdale and it would be stupid to drive down there to watch a minor league baseball game.

I was nice enough to remind her that she wasn't actually invited.

Then I went to get drunk and now I'm eating pizza.

Marriage.

Geowhizzer

If I was still on summer break, I would have gone.  Unfortunately, had an open house at school today that prevented me from driving that far in time.

MDS

Quote from: Rome on August 05, 2017, 12:56:26 PM
No they're not.  You're confusing home runs with yourself. 

is that a reference to me like feeling a girl up then not being able to farg her? because generally i just strike out but anyway

yes dylan cozens sucks and nobody cares about his homers sandwiched inbetween 1 million outs
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

dylan cousins is a hero to the worst sub section of philadelphia fans ever
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

yes and also south jerz phillie fans and munson

Rome

Turns out NOT driving three hours to Palm Beach was the best decision I made yesterday. 

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

end of the day it doesn't really matter but holy shtein that was a strike

Geowhizzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 06, 2017, 05:34:15 PM
end of the day it doesn't really matter but holy shtein that was a strike

Yeah, not sure if the umpire got fooled by the late break or distracted by Rupp moving a bit getting ready to throw, but that was the worst blown ball/strike ball I've seen in a long time.

Nola can't feed him on that pitch he hit for the double, though.  That's on him.

MDS

Geowhizzer

Did Kruk just start singing "Memories" when Hernandez got hit in the groin?  :-D

Geowhizzer

MDS

aaron nola pitched well but didnt get the win so i dont know how he pitched

MDS