Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Tell me what's wrong with it? Come on you can do it

ice grillin you

hes michael saunders if saunders was two years older and a catcher....you loved saunders getting dfa'ed but you wanna pick up this bum?

or should they also bring saunders back nd hope he can rekindle the magic and trade him for prospects?

PhillyPhreak54

Nope

I just hate Rupp and since our doogie howser GM wants to play sign people and hope to flip them then take a shot. Unless they wanna bring up Alfie

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 22, 2017, 07:33:23 PM
Nope
GM wants to play sign people and hope to flip them then take a shot

saunders would be a much better candidate for that than vogt

PhillyPhreak54

Well Doogie struck out on Saunders

He's taking $9m of their money and going to farg off with it

MDS

vogt has been terrible since midseason 2016. hes 32. he makes zero sense for them.

and jorge alfaro is not guaranteed of anything next year. realistically he will have to get a roster spot but if he continues to refuse to walk he wont play much or last very long.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Awesome espn stat

Ben lively first phils SP since Brandon duckworth to start career with 4 straights quality starts

PhillyPhreak54

Cafardo from the Boston Globe, who linked Stanton to the Phils, now says they could be looking to deal Franco away.

Don Ho

Welcome to the big leagues Hoby Milner
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

since coming back from injury, jp is 8/24 with 4 doubles. his obp is 315 which is astonishingly good for someone hitting 209 with a god awful 278 slg.

in the days after perkins call up, williams, cozens and alfaro are still striking out a ton. stay in the minors forever, losers.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

just saw the most MA thing ever...dbacks broadcast just showed the fattest oldest whitest guy ever with a "shut the duck up" t shirt

it was a picture of a duck with its bills taped together

ice grillin you

how farging terrible is Brock stassi?

MDS

1 month after it shouldve happened, they moved kingery up to AAA

hes not on the 40 man yet and doesnt have to be protected for rule 5 this winter....at the speed they go i cant for sure he will be up before midseason 2018. the hope would be he hits well at lehigh and gets a cup of coffee in september, then starts opener next year.

Rome

The hope should be that they stop stealing the paying customers' money and put a team in the field that isn't a total embarrassment.  $90M in profits last year for THAT.  They might as well put Trump signs up for all the conning they're doing in South Philly.