Started by MDS, April 02, 2017, 08:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 12, 2017, 08:09:33 PM
QB was right

Another Moniak

Ummm...  maybe.

In Adam Haseley, Phillies draft a player "very similar" to Mickey Moniak

Edit:  Baseball America compared him to... former Expo Brad Wilkerson.  WOOT!

PhillyPhreak54

That's fantastic.

He will probably struggle to hit .190 and fizzle out

Geowhizzer

Round 2:

Spencer Howard, RHP, Cal Poly

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: Geowhizzer on June 13, 2017, 12:06:04 AM
Round 2:

Spencer Howard, RHP, Cal Poly

a few months ago he was in the bullpen

anyway both guys are going to be on lakewood, which already has the mick and sixto.

sixto by the way: 0.78 whip. 29.1 innings. 32 strikeouts. this is...good.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

not expecting the world of ben lively but hes had 3 very good starts.

michael saunders and cameron rupp are so bad juan samuel figured what the farg and sent kendrick when the ball was in mid left field. he was out at home.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

ESPN Stats & Info: Red Sox: extra-inning walk-off hits in consecutive games for 1st time since June 24-26, 2006 (also both against the Phillies)

PhillyPhreak54

Joely traded to Texas for PTBNL or cash

MDS

Geowhizzer

Not a chance he's joining this clusterfarg of a team in his prime.

ice grillin you

i hope hes not in his prime because he sucks this year
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

bottom 40 ops rankings
7 - saunders
11 - franco
21 - galvis
32- herrera

galvis and herrera are actually still positive war players because of defense! p.s the worst war in the mlb right now is none other than ben revere at -1.5.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

21-43

Worst record they've had in 72 years

All is well. Keep the shteinbags in the lineup. No need for any changes.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 14, 2017, 10:07:42 PM
Rupp is garbage

You can probably interchange 99% of the Phils' players in that sentence and it would be equally correct.