im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 11, 2017, 01:21:58 PM
Another pointless post by you. Step your game up...it's getting weak

i thought it was a solid standup double...you laid the ball up there like a beach ball and i whacked it into the gap for a 2 bagger. helps my wOBA.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

today in CALL UP DA KIDS!!

jp - 194/313/252 overall and 143/231/143 in june. -- he sucks.

alfaro - 258/299/366 and .071/133/107 in june. coming off a may where he had a 595 ops. overall he has 5 walks and 65 strikeouts. --- it looks like he sucks.

cuzzo - 252/313/500 and .294/333/412 in june. 1.075 OPS in may. 14 homers. 19 walks to 79 ks. -- hes going to stikeout and strikeout a lot at the MLB level, and not hit for a high average, but his hits will go far and go for extra bases. oh and he will be a disaster against lhp.

nick - 282/316/523 and .293/326/610 in june. 862 ops in may. 918 ops vs. rhp and 616 vs. lhp. 8 walks. 71 strikeouts. 13 homers. -- this is a giant mixed bag. there might be a major league player in here but id be surprised if he was a starter. think something along the lines of daniel nava.   

hoskins - 298/395/591 and 211/318/368 in june. 1.040 ops in may, 1.063 in april. consistent production vs. lhp and rhp. 34 walks against 39 ks. 14 homers. -- hes cold now, which is actually a good sign. everyone slumps. if he responds in turn i see no reason why they cant CALL UP DIS KID.

therrien - 0.57 whip. 7 innings. 5 strikeouts. 1 earned run. -- just got called up to lehigh but so far so good.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

who all hyphy for draft day?

QB Eagles

Can't wait to find out who the next Mickey Moniak will be.

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on June 11, 2017, 07:57:01 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 11, 2017, 01:21:58 PM
Another pointless post by you. Step your game up...it's getting weak

i thought it was a solid standup double...you laid the ball up there like a beach ball and i whacked it into the gap for a 2 bagger. helps my wOBA.

What the farg is wOBA

Don Ho

ODH, dumbest man in baseball.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Tried to score from third on a ball hit right to the first baseman who could have lobbed it home underhand and got him.  Dead to rights.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Men on 2nd and 3rd and one out. 

All good now as bums score 4 in top first.

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

QB was right

Another Moniak

MDS

i have no idea what he is....but its cute to play the victim 2 seconds after hes drafted