Hope he stays healthy

Geowhizzer

Don't make Igy hate baseball fans...

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 09, 2017, 08:35:01 PM
Way to farg off a 4-0 lead Eickhoff

3-2/3 innings of pure shtein

deep breaths
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

farg that and farg this team and their god farging awful piece of shtein pitching

farg

MDS

eh now youre trying too hard

HERE comes the walk off
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Eickhoff was dog shtein and this bullpen is horse shtein.

AA looking good.  How embarrassing, walking ODH to get to Franco.  The benefit of batting.208
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

... and they still stink!

Don Ho

HA!  How about Clorox?  Napalm?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

on the bright side they could use another top 10 pick i guess i dont know

manny machado is good. just wait.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on May 09, 2017, 10:53:51 PM
eh now youre trying too hard

HERE comes the walk off

No I'm not. Im sick of zesty baseball.

MDS

lol well you got another year, maybe 3 to go

but jp had 2 hits today! progress!

ice grillin you

its going to have been like three/four years of rebuilding and what they got out of it was hopefully one outfielder (altherr) and possibly a #5 starter

yes they have stuff in the system but all those are unknowns....the stuff at the major league level so far is pretty much straight garbage

the clearwater/lakewood rotations better produce something
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on May 09, 2017, 11:02:29 PM
on the bright side they could use another top 10 pick

thats not being greedy enough....obviously real early still but they are two games away from having the least amount of wins in the majors...theres no super hot garbage teams this year either and five of the six teams currently last in their division are teams with decent talent and who have a good pedigree over the last handful of years

kansas city
san fran
texas
toronto
pittsburgh

MDS

of course hunter greene will be in this years draft. the phillies miss him but get mickey moniak

ice grillin you

worst part of moniak is that hell probably play in the majors for 12 years but will be a 5th OF so he will torture and remind forever

id much rather have drafted brien taylor just so it could all be over real quick and we can move on