Phillies 2017 Thread

Started by MDS, April 02, 2017, 08:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

odubel herrera is worthless...i find it really difficult to even watch him anymore
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

but it doesnt matter right
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

it matters a lot in terms of the future of the franchise and whether hes a piece

but this stuff is irrelevant to you and j...just win tonight baby

MDS

god damn right....all about WINNING GAMES baby

nothing more important. such a huge game tomorrow. lets get it back #gophils
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 05, 2017, 10:33:11 PM
odubel herrera is worthless...i find it really difficult to even watch him anymore

Had this same conversation with my buddy this afternoon.  Not liking what we're seeing.  horrible AB there in the ninth.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

matt szcur was daf'ed by the cubs....thinking the phils will make a claim

but how good are the cubs that they had to dfa him to get an extra arm in their pen.

ice grillin you

this is next level insane for that big of a sample size

QuoteRyan Zimmerman is batting .500/.535/1.078 over his last 17 games played. He has 20 R, 17 XBH, & 27 RBI during that span.

MDS

vv 70 pitches into the 6th is a miracle

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on May 06, 2017, 08:50:42 PM
vv 70 pitches into the 6th is a miracle

six runs is not

Don Ho

Was just about to post the same thing on VV. 

Oh farg, this is all done.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 06, 2017, 08:24:17 PM
this is next level insane for that big of a sample size

QuoteRyan Zimmerman is batting .500/.535/1.078 over his last 17 games played. He has 20 R, 17 XBH, & 27 RBI during that span.

Like Kruk said tonight, the baseball Gods are looking down on this guy.  He is unstoppable right now.  Wanted to strangle Saunders but that was a laser shot lost in the lights.

PhillyPhreak54

Five Inning Vin strikes again

Nice IBB of Rendon too, Pete

Don Ho

and the next POS white trash that boo's Werth should be set on fire and pushed from the upper level onto the concourse below.  Foken eh', it was 7 years ago.  Let it go.

ice grillin you

how the farg did saunders make an all star team

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 06, 2017, 09:05:39 PM
how the farg did saunders make an all star team

domonic brown made one too