Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I'm going with old fashioned's tonight

Too cliche to go Mexican themed

Havas' posts have been as awful as Maik Maik's swing there

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on May 05, 2017, 09:38:58 PM
hes in rare form tonight good lord

i think he works from home on fridays or doesnt work on fridays so OG has been going hard for hours

i dont work on fridays but thats not it...i just dont care if the phillies win and yes id rather see a young gun pitch another inning against the the opponents meat than daniel farging nava get an at bat

i dont even know why this is a thing

you two are clownin as usual
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 03, 2017, 10:25:10 PM
the amazing thing about pulling eickhoff tonight is he leaves him in against the lefty heyward who he went 3-0 on in every single one of his at bats but then pulls him for lefty montero the number 8 hitter...if you are going to pull him for the leftys then just do it before heyward or leave him in to finish it up

of course non of that happens if nava catches a ball that just about every LF catches without even diving

CALM DOWN DONT WORRY
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

holy crap that ball was in the catchers glove for a good half second before saunders swung

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on May 05, 2017, 09:46:22 PM
the amazing thing about pulling eickhoff tonight is he leaves him in against the lefty heyward who he went 3-0 on in every single one of his at bats but then pulls him for lefty montero the number 8 hitter...if you are going to pull him for the leftys then just do it before heyward or leave him in to finish it up

of course non of that happens if nava catches a ball that just about every LF catches without even diving

CALM DOWN DONT WORRY

im only worried for you and j...and not even that much...just because i care a little

MDS

whatever youre making can you bring it to the opener
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

this romero is straight filth

ice grillin you

lil guy heres your boy

maybe a rally starter!

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 05, 2017, 09:47:20 PM

CALM DOWN DONT WORRY

im only worried for you and j...and not even that much...just because i care a little

Awwww you really like us!

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 05, 2017, 10:04:05 PM
lil guy heres your boy

maybe a rally starter!

not as good as pivetta at starting a rally

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 05, 2017, 10:05:39 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on May 05, 2017, 09:47:20 PM

CALM DOWN DONT WORRY

Awwww you really like us!

barely

MDS

neris throwing his split and getting outs

go figure

bloop and a blast now...man would win be HUGE here im talking BIG BIG stuff #gophils

ice grillin you

holy shtein is matt albers straight trash

ice grillin you

just farging hack away odie

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 05, 2017, 10:18:09 PM
holy shtein is matt albers straight trash

trash goin through murderers row