Phillies 2017 Thread

Started by MDS, April 02, 2017, 08:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Like I said tonight may be a poor example but it seems like it happens way too often across the league

And I'm a little older - wish I was still in my late 20s tho. I'll be 38 this year

MDS

youre just noticing pitchers only go 5/6 deep into games? its been going on for years

just the way the game is going. pitchers capped at 100...batters more patient and better at fouling shtein off...4/5 guys in each pen throwing 95+....this is baseball now.

theres so much more talent in the game than there was years ago.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Nah I've obviously known it's been happening for awhile but I'd just like to see better pitch efficiency.

Even with a guy like Kershaw if he goes 7 he's applauded despite being paid basically a mil per start

And I loathe the quality start stat. Might be the worst stat in sports (not including all the sabr horseshtein)

PhillyPhreak54

JP Crawford last night in the 'Pigs doubleheader: 0-7, RS, BB, 3K's, 2 errors.  Hitting .083

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 23, 2017, 01:17:56 AM
Nah I've obviously known it's been happening for awhile but I'd just like to see better pitch efficiency.

Even with a guy like Kershaw if he goes 7 he's applauded despite being paid basically a mil per start

And I loathe the quality start stat. Might be the worst stat in sports (not including all the sabr horseshtein)

you sound like an 85 year old man
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

BACK TO BACK TO BACK!

punctuated with an ODub bat flip

SD

Right on track for 80 wins

MDS

helly g1
eick g2
nola g3

does vv or eff get g4?

PhillyPhreak54

Eflin is a fifth starter according to you

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 23, 2017, 08:13:38 PM
Eflin is a fifth starter according to you

he most likely is a fifth starter
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

phils gonna get kershaw on sunday

PhillyPhreak54

Nola to the DL with a lower back strain

Pivetta likely to start