Phillies 2017 Thread

Started by MDS, April 02, 2017, 08:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

my man j always told me its good when the phils win and bad when the phils lose. and the phils won

go fightins!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Ben Lively is getting the call

"for what? he sucks. should be in clearwooder"

-lil guy

ice grillin you

well to be honest im pretty sure lively does suck....eflin is still up in the air imo

not ideal to have to bring up a starter to fill in in the bullpen for a few days....but i think all their 40 man relievers are in clearwater or reading so m not sure what else they can do...they just have too many SP in lehigh valley

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 19, 2017, 11:14:10 AM
Ben Lively is getting the call

"for what? he sucks. should be in clearwooder"

-lil guy

2 seconds ago you were railing against the very idea of prospects and making fun of following them...now theyre all awesome and none suck? pick a shtick and stick to it old man.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

i dont care enough to look it up but you were all about prospects never working out...basically rolling your eyes at the minor leagues

but now ben lively is cy young

PhillyPhreak54

your hyperbole has exceeded igy's

just last night I was saying how guys like Eflin and Knapp need run so they can see what they have

MDS

exactly...which goes against what you were saying. and knapp doesnt need any run he farging sucks.

PhillyPhreak54

Knapp potential > Redneck Rupp

ice grillin you

look at vince getting his slap on

PhillyPhreak54

Good job by him

Hopefully he keeps dealing too

ice grillin you