Phillies 2017 Thread

Started by MDS, April 02, 2017, 08:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on April 18, 2017, 06:27:45 PM
They spent $13 million in order to flip Buchholz for prospects at the trade deadline.

If only he had remained healthy. Instead of being unable to flip him due to injury, they would have been unable to flip him because he sucks.

yeah he wasnt being dealt for shtein....he sucks even when healthy and is basically a reliever at this stage of his career

searanthony looking good again tonight....control is a little off but one hit thru 4 so far with 4 k

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 18, 2017, 07:45:07 PMsearanthony looking good again tonight....control is a little off but one hit thru 4 so far with 4 k

22 year old in high a....meh
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Meh = not enough of them good hipster sabr numbers

MDS

that doesnt make any sense. stop fighting math its honestly stupid
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

getting close to the point where scott kingery needs to move to left...cesar aint letting go of 2b

ice grillin you

lol seranthony is like 200 days older than kilome....get rid of the bum

MDS

they both can burn....all about sixto

ice grillin you

elfin has settled down pretty nicely

shocked to hear he is the second youngest pitcher to start a game in the majors this year

MDS

hes going to be the 2nd youngest pitcher in the japan league next year

ice grillin you

I like him...touching mid 90's....nice little curve...I think he has a decent shot to be a future 5

ice grillin you

oh god here comes stassi...don't walk Freddie

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 18, 2017, 09:05:45 PM
I like him...touching mid 90's....nice little curve...I think he has a decent shot to be a future 5

future 5! so excited!

MDS

why did mack ph a stiff like stassi then leave him in for the lhp

better yet why did tc bring a loogy for stassi

none of this matters but good god this is amateur hour shtein

ice grillin you

if you can't get excited about young pitching that has a chance to be part of a future rotation no matter what slot then really no reason to watch the team until they are good again

why is stassi on the team again?....oh yeah so I can hear every visiting team announcing crew tell me for the rest of the season about how he was a 33rd round puck