Eagles/Chargers 10/23

Started by PhillyGirl, October 17, 2005, 10:01:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: Mad-Lad on October 17, 2005, 04:57:20 PMnot sure what that means...

It means you might get to meet a fellow site artist.

PhillyPhreak54

Can't wait....

It's supposed to rain from what I saw though.

high - 65
low - 46

rain

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

i might stop by, give everyone the finger and leave

if i cared

teehee
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: MDS on October 18, 2005, 11:12:03 PM

if i cared

teehee

Now I kinda hope you don't.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on October 18, 2005, 11:12:03 PM

if i cared

teehee

Cool.

I'll look for the dude with a mullet in a Mamula jersey then.

MDS

i never got a mamula jersey. i think my first one was a bobby hoying. actually, sunday i saw a kid bikeriding with a ty detmer jersey on broad and stopped him and told him his jersey was awsome. he seemed scared and confused.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

Quote from: MDS on October 19, 2005, 09:31:48 AM
i never got a mamula jersey. i think my first one was a bobby hoying. actually, sunday i saw a kid bikeriding with a ty detmer jersey on broad and stopped him and told him his jersey was awsome. he seemed scared and confused.

no, you didn't.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

no this time im telling the truth. it was obviously a hand-me-down, the jersey was all beat up.

ParkingLotFlagDude

Quote from: MDS on October 19, 2005, 09:31:48 AM

Why?

Isn't perfectly normal for an older man to stop a younger boy and talk about his clothing, maybe even rub his hands over the boy and feel the material ?

I think there is a torch carrying mob gathering in your front yard right now.  :evil
Then I saw you doing sit-ups in front of a mall.  My dad told me that it was your house.

MDS

First off, I only offered him candy. Second off, he pretty much ignored. Third off, I'm not a priest.

rjs246

QuoteI joined the anti popping-collar coalition
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

pg how and who made that map...that ish is tight
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

Quote from: rjs246 on October 19, 2005, 10:04:21 AM
QuoteI joined the anti popping-collar coalition

:-D :-D :-D

IGY....Sus made it a long time ago, and its been updated yearly.

Sus...speaking of which...its that time again?  ;)
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen