Video game thread

Started by mussa, March 15, 2005, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanshin

Quote from: mussa on August 18, 2009, 09:26:10 AM
lol

yeah main reason i liked custom formations was i liked to set up my defense like the eagles with substitutes on certain downs. Sometimes throw Howard at DT, or bring Dawkins in the box for a blitz package. Take out a slow linebacker on 3rd and long and bring i a coverage guy etc... Or have 2 running backs in the backfield. Or put Westy in the slot in one formation. Makes it more realistic and fun that way, gives you more control.

They do have formation substitutions.

phattymatty

Quote from: Zanshin on August 18, 2009, 11:30:12 AM
You get Achievement/Gamer points, but no MS points (which have a monetary value). I've gotten a few of them....but I'm not sure what they all are. I'm sure you could find them online.

yeah thats what i meant.  i'm like 12 games into a franchise and have had some pretty big games and have not gotten any gamer points.  my total is weak as shtein, like 800 or something, so i was hoping to get some.

Zanshin

The achievements are only for at least All-Pro difficulty and five minute quarters.

MDS

does anyone have it for 360? if i get live it could be the end of whatever the farg my life is
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Zanshin

mussa

going to rent this piece see what all this banter is about
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

phattymatty

Quote from: Zanshin on August 18, 2009, 11:53:39 AM
The achievements are only for at least All-Pro difficulty and five minute quarters.

ah, thats probably my problem.  i play whatever the default is, probably pro.

and i have it for 360 also.

GT = RickMybars

mussa

every blockbuster and hollywood video within reasonable distance is rented out of madden. fml
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

reese125

go to gamestop mussa whats a matter witchu

rjs246

Or just buy the farging thing. Jesus.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

mussa

whats the matter is i refuse to spend 60 bucks on another madden that promises to be better than the year before. its been shtein since going to the next gen systems. therefore i rent before making up my mind. gfys

rjs246

I don't care. Video games are the suck. Go outside.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

reese125

enough with these random acronyms for christ sakes

reese125

Diomedes

I watched the video of those two colored guys opening the box five times it was so good.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger