Video game thread

Started by mussa, March 15, 2005, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chuck_chillout

Quote from: Mad-Lad on July 28, 2005, 01:59:31 PM
Does anyone know if they're actually going to have the correct contracts in "Franchise mode"? 

AIM Rac, those guys got the game and have been going through all the features to answer questions. I got a full online game downloaded too. I can send it to you if you want to see the vision cone in action. :yay
Madden Football League

mussa

Rented NCAA Football 06
I never played the NCAA titles until now and found it easy too adjust to, being very similar to madden.  What is cool is it has a road to the heisman game mode where u create a player and you play with him from summer camps, to getting a scholarship, to college and then hopefully getting your player good enough to win the heisman, then getting him drafted to the pros.  What is cool then is you can uplaod your player into the new madden and continue his career in the pros. 

The biggest thing about NCAA play wise is the option run/pass plays. Its kind hard at first, but when u get it down ok then its unstoppable.  I picked a scrambling QB as my player and I got a scholarship to go to Florida State, Florida or Tennessee.  I went to FSU.  SO far as a rookie I freshman I got intot he heisman rankings once, had a real bad week and then got injured for the last 4 weeks of the season, so my hopes of winning the trophy failed as a freshman, but whoever FSU running back is this year is awesome and hes going to win it.

Def worth the rent and or buy.  :yay :yay
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Mad-Lad

i would have picked up the NCAA 06 game, but knew that once Madden came out I'd never touch it again.

Seabiscuit36

i always buy a complete NCAA Roster update off EBAY.  The guy puts name on all the Division 1 teams players and then i import the draft classes to Madden.  Usually i buy NCAA but this year im just going to rent it and simulate 7 seasons to get the draft classes
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Zanshin

Anyone here play Madden on the PC?

MURP

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on August 04, 2005, 08:00:46 AM
i always buy a complete NCAA Roster update off EBAY. The guy puts name on all the Division 1 teams players and then i import the draft classes to Madden. Usually i buy NCAA but this year im just going to rent it and simulate 7 seasons to get the draft classes

never heard of that, sounds great.   Must take forever to do that.

mussa

Nice Seabiscuit, I just chcked it out on ebay -20 bucks.  I think im going to get it.  I don't know much about college football and it will prob help me out alittle having the names.   :yay
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Seabiscuit36

It really got me into college ball and knowing what to look for in the draft.  I wasnt really into the draft until i got the roster list.  Does anyone know when NHL 2006 is coming out
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

mikey418

I bought my copy of Madden last night....will be picking it up at 12:00:00 am Tuesday morning
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

mussa

i bought the memory card with all the rosters.  now i can play ncaa as i play along with madden...no life just got worse! 

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: mussa on August 04, 2005, 01:20:36 PM
i bought the memory card with all the rosters.  now i can play ncaa as i play along with madden...no life just got worse! 
Just make sure you Export your Draft Class each season and Import them into madden. 

mussa

after the first year is played?

hbionic

For Conflict Series fans....

Conflict: Global Terror...or something like that will be coming out October/November of this year.  :yay
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Wingspan

Quote from: hbionic on August 09, 2005, 07:07:46 PM

Conflict: Global Terror...or something like that will be coming out October/November of this year.  :yay

do they serve tea at intermission?
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

hbionic

Quote from: Wingspan on August 09, 2005, 07:25:56 PM
Quote from: hbionic on August 09, 2005, 07:07:46 PM

do they serve tea at intermission?

:cfhead :cfhead :cfhead :cfhead   :flipoff
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05