the betting thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 14, 2006, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

her first pick is a giant L
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Was on the road and listening to the radio they said hurry up run to draft kings they have Jalen Hurts prop bet o/u 44 yards rushing. I saw it earlier on fd sb at 48 o/u and thought about it. Created a free $50 bet with dk andvthe prop bet was gone. Went over to fd sb and it was gone too. Guess they took it down due to the overwhelming over picks. Used my free $50 bet on dk under passing yards for Hurts 193.5. I know WFT is banged up and their pass D is trash but Hurts hasn't thrown for that many yards since before Halloween and it's a cold, windy, dreary day here...I just don't see them airing it out.

phattymatty

goedert with over 155 yards and 2 TDs is +8000 on Bovada today.  he's due for a big game.

phattymatty

I had a nice futures bet that was Eagles make playoffs, hurts over 5 rushing TDs and sanders over 900 yards rushing.  would have farging nailed it if miles didn't get hurt.  +1500.

SD

Put $20 on the Birds +2800 payout to win the conference. Stranger things have happened

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

All of CF should pitch in and take the ride

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

bengals are about 8-1 so payout would be almost exactly the same if you just bought that on your own at the book. 

PhillyPhreak54

Mack has gobs of money

He runs free furniture promos here (bought one of my couches from his store - but not on a promo) where if for example you buy a $3k tempurpedic mattress and Bengals win you get it free. So he will go hedge by betting opposite. When the Astros won in 2017 my buddy and his wife won close to $10k in furniture.

Rumors are he also sold some coke back in the day

But he's ice cold on his bets this year. I have to imagine he's in the red despite people having to pay for their furniture.

https://twitter.com/darrenrovell/status/1493058221291937799 21

phattymatty

there are some crazy good odds in the nba specials section of Bovada today. 

+20000 for giannis and lamelo to have triple doubles
+6600 for Steph, Ja, and SGA to have double doubles

several more worth a 5 or 10 dollar bet.

phattymatty

C.McCollum, K.Irving, T.Rozier, S.Gilgeous-Alexander & D.Garland 40+ Points + Assists + Rebounds Each (+20000)

somehow hit this one.  rozier was the only one even close to not covering.

$5 paid out 1K.

PhillyPhreak54

Damn you won a G on a $5 bet? Nice.

I usually don't crank up again til March Madness and then will take another break til the NBA playoffs.

the legal sites have those fun parlays to farg around with

phattymatty

Ha, yeah I know they're total sucker bets but the NBA parlay player props are my favorite.  Definitely in the green overall on them.

ice grillin you

I don't do cbb but I pounded North Carolina +5.5

they are winning outright I think but the pts?  Damn
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous