Week 6 - Ravens: L

Started by MDS, October 11, 2020, 06:39:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

That offensive line is not NFL quality.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

K'Von Wallace we hardly knew ye.

Diomedes

uh...hard to watch him with the 90 year old shuffle into the tunnel
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

Love the fake enthusiasm from the 5K in attendance
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

So zesty secondary just got shteintier
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

QB Eagles

Not that it will change the outcome but this looks like rookie season Lamar.

Don Ho

Let's go!  Make it 4 straight three and out you farg sticks

Diomedes

QB Eagles

MDS

there he does trying to play super hero...go back to north dakota you ginger farg
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

He's such a numb nut, head first turnover machine

One and out bitches.

Diomedes

QB Eagles