Fantasy Football 2014 - Post your questions but don't answer anybody else's here

Started by SunMo, August 04, 2014, 10:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Put in a claim for Fitzpatrick and Glennon, both were picked up by the people in front of me. So I'm leaning towards Bridgewater tonight but he might not play or Austin Davis. I think the Eagles will route the Rams but even when they do route teams they let trash TDs up.

Drew Stanton is still available, too. But I'm not sure if Palmer is playing.

SD

Doesn't look like Bridgewater is playing. Stanton vs. the Broncos in Denver coming off a bye scares me. Cousins is available, but they're playing Seattle who's coming off a bye. I went with Austin Davis.

Munson

Austin davis is pretty much the only way you can go there.

So, PPR....

Alfred Morris v SEA
Frank Gore V KC
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

PhillyPhreak54

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

SD

I'm 2-5 in my one league. My team is decent I just keep playing the wrong guys and I have highest points against. So I needed to shake things up. I have:

(dropped Peterson)
Andre Ellington
Ahmad Bradshaw
Mark Ingram
Jerick Mckinnon
Joique Bell
Jeremy Hill
Ronnie Hillman

Ellington is my best back but on most weeks he's outscored by 2 or 3 of the other backs. My WRs are:
Alshon Jeffery
Emmanuel Sanders
Brian Quick
Cordarrelle Patterson
Josh Gordon

Guy kept throwing me random offers for Ellington. Tonight I offered him Jeffery and Ellington for Jordy Nelson and he accepted. It's a two QB league and half point PPR. The way I look at it, Nelson is an upgrade over Jeffery, and Ellington can be replaced by Bradshaw/Hillman/Bell/Mckinnon.

PhillyPhreak54

Sgt PSN

I think that might be the only fight either of them have ever been in.

SD

SunMo

need Larry Donnell and Ruben Randle to outscore Adam Vinateri by 11.20 points to beat young Matthew this week

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD

I need Trent Richardson and Vinatieri to combine for less than 11 pts.

phattymatty

Quote from: SunMo on November 03, 2014, 04:41:37 PM
need Larry Donnell and Ruben Randle to outscore Adam Vinateri by 11.20 points to beat young Matthew this week

you deserve that for having two awful giants on your team.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.