2 1st rounders
0 (0%)
a 2nd and 5th
9 (52.9%)
two 2nds
3 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 16

bobbyinlondon

How about it guys? Myself, I'd offer the same that got Hugh Douglas to Philly. A 2nd and 5th, then I'd try to trade DOWN, recoup the 2nd, and select a LB who could come in and play SAM.

SunMo

a poll that's not in the poll section.  oh man, heads are gonna roll on this one...
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Wingspan

i'd give nothing. and like it.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PhillyPhanInDC

I'd go with a second and fifth. To be honest though, I would rather the Birds pay attention to LB and DT more than an end. Granted Abraham is an amazing talent, but we have serious needs at LB and DT. I'd prefer Rocky and Will Witherspoon/Julian Peterson over just Abraham. That doesn't mean I would be doing somersalts if he did land here.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MURP

phattymatty

i see nerd patrol got this to its proper location.

whew.

phattymatty

2 1sts?

does that suggest we would package some other picks to get another first and then trade both of them for abraham?  thats pooptalk.

4and26

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: 4and26 on February 22, 2006, 04:35:01 PM
2nd and no more.

That's what I said.  Why throw in a 5th?  Farg the Jets.

bobbyinlondon

Quote from: Sun_Mo on February 22, 2006, 02:34:29 PM
a poll that's not in the poll section.  oh man, heads are gonna roll on this one...

Yes, I apologize to the mods for that--I didn't scan the whole board when I made it.

phillywin2k5

its easier to say what would you rather have another ROOKIE DE like Tamba Hali or a DE in the prime years of their career in Abraham? Id give a 2nd and 5th ot even a 1st.
if you take advice from people in the 700 level, you'll find yourself sitting next to them -- Buddy Ryan