Video game thread

Started by mussa, March 15, 2005, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reese125

Quote from: SunMo on April 09, 2010, 11:48:37 AM
it takes forever to get the M16...i think it's level 40 something

this is no time to be negative...he can do it. have faith in him.

mpmcgraw

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on April 09, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Camping is sitting in a corner waiting for someone to walk by.  Typically when you have a limited range.  Sniping is being setup with a scope looking over a vast area, and its infinitely tougher.  By hey, i would expect BillyBeane to get that wrong, as he gets everything else wrong
lol maybe you guys suck or something because sniping is easy as hell especially when you have the highest sensitivities down.

If you are hiding in a spot waiting for someone to walk bythat is camping. Sniper or not.

mpmcgraw

Also I'm not talking about team deathmatch. That is inherently gay and I can see why you'd do gay things if you play that. Although much like Reese I would stop loving you.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: mpmcgraw on April 09, 2010, 12:18:20 PM
Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on April 09, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Camping is sitting in a corner waiting for someone to walk by.  Typically when you have a limited range.  Sniping is being setup with a scope looking over a vast area, and its infinitely tougher.  By hey, i would expect BillyBeane to get that wrong, as he gets everything else wrong
lol maybe you guys suck or something because sniping is easy as hell especially when you have the highest sensitivities down.

If you are hiding in a spot waiting for someone to walk bythat is camping. Sniper or not.

Let me get this straight?.  So, when you snipe, your are supposed to be running around, didnt realize that. 

Who the farg adjust the sensitivity?

You are the type who shouts about camping over and over in matches i'd bet.  I've been playing online since 96, so what is that when you were 5?
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

mpmcgraw

If you make the sensitivity higher you will be twice as good as you are now.  You aim so much quicker and once you get used to it you don't really lose accuracy.  I thought this was common knowledge. Idk anyone that plays cod a lot and doesn't do this.

Seabiscuit36

dont need to, i adjust my shooting to the controls set in place. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

mpmcgraw

eh. It's not for everyone. Having the sensitivity default lower helps give the newplayers a chance.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on April 09, 2010, 12:30:04 PM
I've been playing online since 96, so what is that when you were 5?

really?  i didn't even know there was online gaming back then.  hell, the internet as we know it today was pretty much in it's infancy, wasn't it? 

mussa

Never heard about it. I'll try it out, but am a little weary. I'm so used to it as is...

Was playing the the one new map bailout last night and I got a care package, got shot and right as my air package droped it killed the guy who shot me(which is a challenge I thought I'd never get). I respawned right where I died, got the care package, which was an AC-130. I went on to kill 9 guys straight in the AC-130 right after and the match was over. Why I love the game. The added kill streaks are so awesome.

Pavelow, Chopper Gunner are the best IMO. AC-130 is nice, but lags with reloading the weapons.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Sgt PSN on April 09, 2010, 12:45:43 PM

really?  i didn't even know there was online gaming back then.  hell, the internet as we know it today was pretty much in it's infancy, wasn't it? 
I played USNF and Rainbow 6.  It may have been 98, i was still in HS. 

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on April 09, 2010, 12:50:31 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on April 09, 2010, 12:45:43 PM

I played USNF and Rainbow 6.  It may have been 98, i was still in HS. 

even if it was 98, i'm still a bit amazed by that.  then again, i never even saw the internet until like 1999 so when it comes to this stuff, i was way behind the times.  not to mention that i'm not much of a gamer anyway.   

Seabiscuit36

shtein, i'm still amazed how the games operated at that slow of speeds. 

mpmcgraw

Yea mussa raise your sensitivity one level at a a time. You'll notice a difference but after a little bit you'll notice how much better you are in quick draw and long range sniping situations.

phattymatty

my sensitivity level is very high - i almost cry every time i get shot.

Munson

Quote from: mussa on April 09, 2010, 12:47:53 PM
Never heard about it. I'll try it out, but am a little weary. I'm so used to it as is...

Was playing the the one new map bailout last night and I got a care package, got shot and right as my air package droped it killed the guy who shot me(which is a challenge I thought I'd never get). I respawned right where I died, got the care package, which was an AC-130. I went on to kill 9 guys straight in the AC-130 right after and the match was over. Why I love the game. The added kill streaks are so awesome.

Pavelow, Chopper Gunner are the best IMO. AC-130 is nice, but lags with reloading the weapons.

I usually go with care package, sentry gun, and emergency air drop.

I love the emergency air drops but only on certain maps. if you try it on a smaller map, your shtein's gonna get ganked.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds