Video game thread

Started by mussa, March 15, 2005, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mussa

Quote from: Diomedes on March 12, 2009, 04:24:59 PM
just to clarify mussa:  nevermind the rest, all you're staying is please make a full zombie call of duty?

Hell yeah, if they were smart. Everyone who has COD5 loves zombie mode and really don't care too much about the new maps other than the new zombie map. Everyone I talk to in the game agrees they should make a full zombie game, all online. Loads of weapons...even create melee weapons like axes, swords, chainsaws...it would be a huge hit. On top of that release COD6 Modern Warfare...instant games of the year and they would sell a shtein load of both.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

mussa

Picked up NHL 09, its pretty cool. I am used to checking everyone in sight in 3 on 3 arcade game, so I am getting penalized left and right. Anyone suggest any websites to learn how to play this game? Hell I'm not even sure of all the penalties...was never a big hockey fan.
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

rjs246

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29744382

QuoteFaliszek offers up another explanation for the current zombie game outbreak.

"I think with the pending zombie apocalypse, people just want to get in as much practice as possible," he says.

Let's face it, things on planet Earth aren't looking so good and one can't help but wonder: Could zombies be the next plague upon us? Better safe than sorry, I say. And what better way to prepare than by playing video games?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

mussa

speaking of, the new maps come out tonight at 12! excited about the new zombie map!

phattymatty

Quote from: mussa on March 15, 2009, 03:28:26 PM
Picked up NHL 09, its pretty cool. I am used to checking everyone in sight in 3 on 3 arcade game, so I am getting penalized left and right. Anyone suggest any websites to learn how to play this game? Hell I'm not even sure of all the penalties...was never a big hockey fan.

thats a new thing to the game, they released some kind of patch.  up until about a week ago, you could pretty much nail people with minimal penalties.  now i spend most of the game with only 3 men on the ice.

add me as a friend, my name is rickmybars. 

Seabiscuit36

it's really pissing me off, they Gay'd it up with the penalties.  I turned penalties off when i got 4 boarding calls in one game 3 of them with Kimmo.   
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

mussa

I just turned penalties down, but I must say that that is pretty gay, checking a guy is almost as fun as scoring a goal. hope they reverse it.

just got done playing the new maps for COD5. New multiplayer maps are pretty nice. The new zombie map is really nice. Its like a whole new game really. You have to unlock all these doors to get to a room to turn on the power and get the random weapons box. The one main thing diff. about the zombies was that they are much more agile now. Some leap through windows instead of the slow crawl. I also noticed its harder to outrun them now too. The new map is huge and there is alot to defend. Got to level 9 first try...oh and you can buy bouncing bettys(claymores)!

SunMo

i invited matty to a game last week, but he didn't want to play :(
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

mussa

how effective is changing the defensive and offensive strategies during gameplay? I can't get the computer players to go down the center for a pass, whenever i have the damn puck everyone just sits around...its like, jesus someone cut into the zone already! any pointers?

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: mussa on March 20, 2009, 12:19:29 PM
how effective is changing the defensive and offensive strategies during gameplay? I can't get the computer players to go down the center for a pass, whenever i have the damn puck everyone just sits around...its like, jesus someone cut into the zone already! any pointers?
it makes a big difference in my opinion.  I like to cycle the puck from behind the net.  If you setup behind the net, your two forwards drop in front of the net for onetimers. 

SunMo

i'm a badass dangler...pick the corners
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

mussa

Quote from: SunMo on March 20, 2009, 03:28:17 PM

i don't know what that means

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: SunMo on March 20, 2009, 03:28:17 PM
you are pretty badass with the Sedins

mussa