Video game thread

Started by mussa, March 15, 2005, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

i played contra for original nintendo the other night.  it's still easy.

Seabiscuit36

The Xbox live one Matt? Xbox marketplace just put it online for 400pts or 6bucks.  The cheat code still works.
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

mussa

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on November 15, 2006, 03:39:44 PM
my gamertag is JeruDaDamaja  for any of you 360 players

HAHA. Dude Ive seen your name before at my buddies place playing Perfect Dark online.  I think you've killed me plenty of times, basterd! You have PD right? I think his name is Trav89, ring a bell?
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Seabiscuit36

Nah, not me.  I havent played Perfect Dark.  Sounds like a cool guy  :paranoid
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

mussa

was it ghost recon then?  :sly
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Tomahawk

Quote from: phattymatty on November 15, 2006, 04:13:16 PM
i played contra for original nintendo the other night.  it's still easy.

I downloaded some sort of emulator to my computer at work so I could play it. Not as easy when your trying to use the keyboard to control.

Seabiscuit36

I do play GRAW  ;D  Rainbow Six Las Vegas comes out next wednesday.   :yay :yay :yay

Quasimoto

The Wii is going to innovate gaming.  Watch.

For now I play my Genesis.  Sonic Spinball bitches.

Geowhizzer

mussa

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on November 15, 2006, 07:55:25 PM
I do play GRAW  ;D  Rainbow Six Las Vegas comes out next wednesday.   :yay :yay :yay

maybe thats where i recognize your name. that game is badass

SD_Eagle5

Went to Target tonight and there were about 15 losers camped out along the pavement waiting to buy the new PS3. Sort of reminds me of those imbeciles who camped out for the new Star Wars movies.

Feva

Quote from: SD_Eagle on November 15, 2006, 10:38:03 PM
Went to Target tonight and there were about 15 losers camped out along the pavement waiting to buy the new PS3. Sort of reminds me of those imbeciles who camped out for the new Star Wars movies.

Like you weren't one of them.  ;D
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

SD_Eagle5

Picked up Gears of War at Target. They give you a $10 Target card so the guy in the electronic section rung up the game seperately from my other items and saved me $10.

PoopyfaceMcGee

SD_Eagle5

Ha! That's great. Dislocated jaw and bruised face, hope it was worth it dipshtein. Walmart is brilliant, 10 PS3's and 50 dudes waiting to get them.