Video game thread

Started by mussa, March 15, 2005, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingspan

Quote from: Tomahawk on February 04, 2006, 03:51:13 AM
Quote from: EagleFeva on January 27, 2006, 06:26:08 PM
I FINALLY got Resident Evil 4 (PS2) and it's pretty tight.  Spooky as hell.  I dare somebody to try and play it with the lights on.  :paranoid

Aren't the graphics on the gamecube supposed to be better than XBox or PS2? I have both a PS2 and gamecube so I was wondering which system I should get it for.

Regardless, I'll play it with the lights on all day and farging night. I'm not scared of the light.

get it for the cube. the graphics are a bit better. and it's only $30 at this point. but other than that, same game.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

SD_Eagle5

Is Resident Evil 4 coming to XBox anytime soon? I looked online but couldn't find any info on it.

Wingspan

Quote from: SD_Eagle on February 04, 2006, 10:55:30 AM
Is Resident Evil 4 coming to XBox anytime soon? I looked online but couldn't find any info on it.

nope
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Feva

Quote from: Wingspan on February 04, 2006, 10:52:29 AM
I FINALLY got Resident Evil 4 (PS2) and it's pretty tight.  Spooky as hell.  I dare somebody to try and play it with the lights on.  :paranoid

Aren't the graphics on the gamecube supposed to be better than XBox or PS2? I have both a PS2 and gamecube so I was wondering which system I should get it for.

Regardless, I'll play it with the lights on all day and farging night. I'm not scared of the light.

get it for the cube. the graphics are a bit better. and it's only $30 at this point. but other than that, same game.

That's not totally true is it?  I thought PS2 added the "Separate Ways" and "Assignment Ada" mini-games and stuff like that.  I'd have to go back and check exactly what but I know PS2 added some stuff that wasn't on the GC.

I have heard that the GC had a little better graphics but everything looked damn good to me anyway.

I beat RE4 yesterday evening btw.  I agree WS... one of the best games I ever played.  :yay 

The Rocket Launcher ownz all....  :evil
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

SD_Eagle5

Damn, I might have to rent a PS2 and check it out.

Feva

Me too.  I haven't played two seconds of that game with the lights off... unless it's the middle of the day.   :paranoid
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Phanatic

Quote from: Diomedes on January 30, 2006, 06:57:22 PM
WoW. It's crack for video game addicts. The smarter ones among us avoid it, even though we know we'd love it, because it would ruin our already damn near worthless lives.

A bunch of guys I work with are in a guild and they keep trying to suck me into their little world. I just don't want to do it because I know I'll lock myself on the puter 24 x 7...
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

The BIGSTUD

RE4 was definitely amazing.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

LBIggle

rocket launchers are for n00b3rz

Feva

Quote from: L-ong-B-each-I-ggle on February 04, 2006, 06:24:01 PM
rocket launchers are for n00b3rz

"Stranger, Stranger!  Now that's a weapon!"

The BIGSTUD

Like in most games with multiple weapons, I usually always find the shotgun my favorite.

Which was the case in RE4.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Wingspan

Quote from: EagleFeva on February 04, 2006, 04:06:28 PM
Quote from: Wingspan on February 04, 2006, 10:52:29 AM

That's not totally true is it?  I thought PS2 added the "Separate Ways" and "Assignment Ada" mini-games and stuff like that.  I'd have to go back and check exactly what but I know PS2 added some stuff that wasn't on the GC.

I have heard that the GC had a little better graphics but everything looked damn good to me anyway.

we're both right...although assignment ada is on the game cube version, as well as mercenaries. on or 2 other mini games if i am not mistaken.
Connection Problems

Feva

Quote from: Philly Forever on February 04, 2006, 06:48:17 PM
Like in most games with multiple weapons, I usually always find the shotgun my favorite.

Which was the case in RE4.

Yeah, me too.  Whenever I was somewhere new... I was carrying that thing.  Powerful as hell... and there's always a lot of ammo for it.  That's what sucks about the magnum.

mussa

Call of Duty: Big Red One:
Pretty awesome game.  Even better than the first.  4/5
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Zanshin

Anyone play that Indiana Jones game on PS2 that came out a year or two ago?  I was thinking of picking it up on the cheap.  Acutally, anyone have it and want to unload it cheap and/or trade it?